This secluded development of 2 elegant, classic houses set in large tranquil gardens is located in Karen. The spacious houses are set amid indigenous and non-indigenous trees, well away from roads down a long driveway dotted with Jacaranda trees.
The property comprises the main house of 408 square meters. A large fitted kitchen with larder and dhobi area. A spacious lounge and adjoining dining room both with French doors leading onto a large verandah. A family room with an additional entrance to the verandah.
There are five double bedrooms including a large master suite. The property is well designed with high ceilings. The property is set within a three-quarter acre garden with lawn, shrubs and boundary hedges & a double carport.
Details of houses are;
• 5 bedrooms all en-suite.
• Large sitting room with fireplace and adjoining separate dining room.
• Spacious family room.
• Large Mazeras floored verandah with fireplace.
• Entrance hall with mahogany staircase and guest toilet.
• Tiled floor in entrance hall and kitchen
• Tiled bathroom floors
• Hardwood (Mahogany) floors downstairs, Cypress upstairs.
• Large, two-bedroom staff quarters with communal kitchen/TV room.
• 28,000-litre concrete, underground rainwater storage tank.
• 6,000-litre plastic, household water storage tank
• Solar water-heating with electric back-up
• Good quality bathroom & kitchen fittings.
• Double carport
• Low stone wall with chain link upper and hedging on internal boundaries of the plot and chain link and electric fence on the external perimeter is provided.
• Landscaped gardens.
The driveway will be compacted murram covered with fine grey stone chipping (the same as the parking areas at the houses). This will be done at the last stages after construction vehicles have stopped and will extend from the main road to the houses and include the parking areas. A 4ft high entrance gate is included.
Separate house security (as opposed to compound security) at the owner’s choice & cost. Borehole water is available at an agreed metered cost per quarter. Nairobi County water is piped to each house with a separate meter.
The entire compound is electric fenced and with an entrance guardhouse and 24hour security guards. There are security lighting and CCTV coverage of gates & driveway.
This property is close to;
- Karen Hospital
- Galleria mall for shopping
- Hardy police Station
Note: There are 2 units available for sale.