- The development is 14,303M2
up market office block with a net
lettable area of 123,172 square feet or 11,443m2
of office space.
- 4 floors, built around an atrium with a glass roof to bring in natural light and ventilation. In
addition to the 4 floors of office space there is ground floor parking slot for 48
vehicle and lower ground floor parking of about 85 vehicles totaling to 133
- Parking space is expected to be an attractive advantage as most
office buildings in Nairobi do not offer sufficient and safe parking.
- The building is located on a prime serene site on Kilimani Road off Ngong Road,
has two bubbling water fountains in front and space for restaurants and cafes.
-Further, this place is within walking distance from some of Nairobi’s finest
restaurants and a few minutes away from Adams Arcade and Nakumatt Prestige
- The design rationale behind this development was to build responsive office
space in a secure, quiet and serene suburb, away from the traffic congestion,
environmental pollution and noise of the Town Centre and Westlands.